Re: minutes of August 4 meeting

From: adesina iluyemi <adeiluyemi@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 09:55:26 +0100
To: "Stephane Boyera" <boyera@w3.org>
Cc: public-mw4d@w3.org
Hi Stephane,

Apologies, I could not make the meeting yesterday. Just flew back from SA. I
have read the minutes of the meeting and supports all the comments
especially on opening up mobile devices to include low-cost laptops. Should
see you in Turkey or in London at Chatham House.

Adesina

--
Dr Adesina Iluyemi
Sustainable eHealth/Telemedicine in Africa