Implementing, Open issues and Finalising

From: <mogens@lundholm.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2017 14:01:50 +0200
To: public-music-notation@w3.org
Hi all

Finally I implemented the two things, that I was involved in: The
extension .musicxml and
adding time-only attribute to lyrics. Noticed that the last issue is a
big improvement but
not perfect - because it is quite common that songwriters also leave out
text in one voice if it
is the same text as another (previous) voice.

Here I wonder if the 'print-object="no" ' could be used like <lyric
print-object="no" to
avoid the text to be written in all parts, but still the text would be
there e.g. for extracting the verse.

There are 76 open issues. I find it hard to understand the state of the
issues.
Take one e.g. "#45: Add support for dip notation".  I read in the
note.mod: "Content values of "scoop" and "dip" refer
to the SMuFL guitarVibratoBarScoop and guitarVibratoBarDip glyphs.".
Then I think there should
be a definition: "<!ELEMENT dip EMPTY> ...." like for scoop - but no.
Can anybody explain for me?
(MusicXML note.mod Version 3.1 Draft)

Regards
Mogens