RE: The MusicXML challenge and Chords

On Mon, October 26, 2015 2:31 pm, Tristan Jakob-Hoff wrote:
> Graphical scores like these are explicit rejections of notational convention.
> You can be guaranteed that if such scores *were* possible to render using
> MusicXML, somebody would just write something that wasn't!

They are not necessarily rejections. They are often musical representations
where notational convention is thoroughly inadequate to the task. The entire
reason I brought this topic up in the first place is in the hope that this
group will create a standard that will NOT fail to represent music as it grows
and changes.

Thanks again,
Dennis