Re: A working MusicXML engraver?

The Verovio project has just (today!) released a version with preliminary support for MusicXML input.

http://www.verovio.org/index.xhtml <http://www.verovio.org/index.xhtml>

For those not familiar with Verovio, it is an engraving library and command-line tool (written in C++) that also compiles to JavaScript (via the emscripten tools) so that it can be used natively on a web page.

It also has Python and Java bindings, if that's your thing, and SMuFL support.

-Andrew