Re: Next last call publication & question on todays meeting

Thanks Felix, my responses inline

Dr. David Filip
=======================
LRC | CNGL | LT-Web | CSIS
University of Limerick, Ireland
telephone: +353-6120-2781
*cellphone: +353-86-0222-158*
facsimile: +353-6120-2734
mailto: david.filip@ul.ie

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 6:03 AM, Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org> wrote:

>  Hi David,
>
> Am 15.05.13 23:23, schrieb Dr. David Filip:
>
> Felix, I do not have an issue with your proposed publishing date,*provided that all spec and schema changes discussed today are implemented
> by that time.*
>

> Could you please list in this thread what you mean by "all spec and schema
> changes", so that we are sure we are in sync? I am happy to do the edits,
> but need to know which one.

As per minutes, changes regarding extensibility
*both in spec and schema.*
*Spec changes are pending consensus on action-527*
*
*
Also the changes regarding <script> should be implemented, there seems to
be consensus in the discussion thread with Silvia and others. So this
should not be an issue.
*
*

>  However, I do not agree that introducing extensibility and changing
> schema is not a substantive change. Anyway, I would hardly call it
> editorial. Extensibility in this sense has not been discussed before and we
> do not have a stable spec change to reflect it by now.
>

> For this one see the mails from Jirka and Yves. Could you provide feedback
> on these by Friday EOB? Otherwise I would go ahead with the publication.

I just reacted to those