From: Dave Lewis [mailto:dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie]
Sent: Freitag, 21. Juni 2013 00:07
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: FEISGILTT and LocWorld Presentations

Hi,
For those of you who were at FEISGILTT and LocWorld last week, I've put
in entries for the numerous WG related presentations there at:
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Presentations_archive

Please complete these entries with any missing details (some titles are
missing) and with the actual slides also.

Apologies if I missed any, but please feel free to add them directly.

many thanks,
Dave