RE: FEISGILTT and LocWorld Presentations

From: Lieske, Christian <christian.lieske@sap.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 12:11:19 +0000
To: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>, "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Dave,

Cool.

I guess it would be great if we could find a way to share also the additional material that was used in the presentations (e.g. sample files to which the presentations linked). I remember that some of you in the past have solved this by putting slides, samples and even executable into a .zip. Aside: When actually sharing put the presentations on the Web, we otherwise may even want to add a caveat "some links will not work".

Another aside: Do we already have videos/recordings available (not just for FEISGILTT and LocWorld, but also from other events)?

Cheers,
Christian