[All FYI] W3Conf 21-22 February, SFO

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:30:23 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

sorry for the late notice about below event, but it may be of interest
for you, esp. with people to the content producer & developer world at
large.

- Felix

W3C is organizing our second W3Conf [1] on February 21-22 at the Regency
Center in San Francisco. Meet directly with developers, learn about
other relevant standards work, and see great presentations about the Web
of today and tomorrow.

Use the 'w3c' promo code to get $100 off the price. If you are a W3C
member, you can save even more [2] (member-only)!

We hope to see you there. Feel free to invite others to attend by
sharing the 'w3c' promo code.

[1] http://www.w3.org/conf/
[2]
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2013JanMar/0007.html