issue-68 proposal to structure today's discussion

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:28:20 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

a lot of emails have been written about issue-68. To have a useful
discussion today, I would propose the following:

- not discuss the various types of standoff markup (pointing from inline
to outside vs. pointing from outside to inline). I think the discussion
showed that multilayer annotations are not at the heart of the comment,
but the relation between terminology and disambiguation. Hence the
representation of multilayer information pointing from outside is not a
topic for this issue.

- as outlined in the agenda sent this morning: discuss the merge
proposal including Mārcis' feedback at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Jan/0239.html

- discuss whether standoff in the merge proposal is needed at all.

- if there is a rough consensus on the merge: create 1-2 action items to
adapt existing examples for both data categories by not later than next
week, and another one to create a first version of a "text analysis
annoation" section.