RE: HTML5 + ITS 2.0 validation

Thank you Jirka, I meant that! :)

On 11.1.2013 13:03, Pablo Nieto Caride wrote:

> I told him to use either W3C  <http://validator.w3.org/>
> http://validator.w3.org/ or  <http://html5.validator.nu/>
> http://html5.validator.nu/ but he says that he creates hundreds of
> documents at once and wants to validate the whole batch. I read that
> you can download the W3C validator and run a local copy and that it
> has a SOAP API so writing a batch validation tool should not be very
> difficult, but I’m not sure if there are more proper ways to do so, are you aware of any other solution.

Please note that publicly available validators haven't been updated yet with HTML5+ITS support. However all changes are ready and waiting to be deployed there. However you can still invoke batch validation using APIs of these services.

> On the other hand, your HTML5 + ITS 2.0 validator, would be able to
> work in a similar way?

You mean this one?
https://github.com/kosek/html5-its-tools

Yes, you can write simple shell/batch script which will invoke validation command on all files you need to test.

     Jirka