Re: [All] moving best practices and other evolving, non-normative material to ITS - IG

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 10:16:06 +0100
To: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
CC: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
On 27.2.2013 9:25, Felix Sasaki wrote:

> I would propose "best practice" topics to the ITS IG at the end of March
> or early April. That will make it much easier to accomodate feedback
> from outside. If we start trying to build a community including people
> from outside the working group at the end of the year, my forecast is
> that nobody will show up.
>
> Thoughts?

Personally I don't like wiki for such content. It's hard to edit,
unsuitable for longer documents and it's very hard to keep it
editorially consistent.

I would go with WG Note. If TEI or xmlspec markup is too complex to
author for potential contributors we can edit directly in HTML and use
ReSpec: https://github.com/darobin/respec