W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org > February 2013

Re: [Minutes, action items and "use cases" high level summary] 2013-02-13

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:43:51 +0100
Message-ID: <511CEA17.6010107@w3.org>
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi Christian,

I will take care of this, by filling in this template. See also
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Feb/0022.html

http://www.w3.org/2012/05/wiki2spec/wiki2spec-parameters.html

I can't give the "this version" URI yet, since I have other stuff to do 
with deadline monday. But here are my thoughts on the below:

Am 14.02.13 13:59, schrieb Lieske, Christian:
>
> Hi Felix,
>
> Looking at
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/index.php?title=Use_cases_-_high_level_summary&printable=yes
>
> I was wondering if the publication as a first draft would also require 
> things such as
>
> 1."This version", "Latest Version"
>
Again, see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Feb/0022.html
http://www.w3.org/TR/mlw-metadata-uc-impl
"Metadata for the Multilingual Web - Use Cases and Implementations"

> 2.Editors
>
I would put you as editor and have a seperate section "authors", listing 
all people who are contributing to implementations.

> 3."Abstract", "About this Document"
>

I can take care of "about this document". If you or somebody wants to 
take care of the abstract it would be great. Otherwise I'll do it too.

> 4.Change from Wiki markup to (X)HTML
>

See above. After the template is ready this is only a klick.

Best,

Felix

> If so: How and by when would this need to be addressed?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Christian
>
> *From:*Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
> *Sent:* Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013 17:26
> *To:* public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
> *Subject:* [Minutes, action items and "use cases" high level summary] 
> 2013-02-13
>
> Hi all,
>
> Minutes of today's call are at
> http://www.w3.org/2013/02/13-mlw-lt-minutes.html
> and below as text. We re-distributed a lot of action items. All, 
> please have a look and protest if you don't get to doing your action 
> items. Esp. at Yves and Jirka: we gave you various co-editing related 
> action items, please have a look.
>
>
> We also discussed the upcoming publication of
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Use_cases_-_high_level_summary
> Christian noted that the subsections related to implementations, e.g.
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Use_cases_-_high_level_summary#More_Information_and_Implementation_Status.2FIssues_2 
> might become out of date over time. So before finalizing the 
> publication (note that the upcoming publication is only a first 
> draft), we should decide what to do about these subsections.
>
> Best,
>
> Felix
>
>     [1]W3C
>   
>        [1]http://www.w3.org/
>   
>                                 - DRAFT -
>   
>                   MLW-lT Phone call 13,2,2013 13.00 UTC
>   
> 13 Feb 2013
>   
>     See also: [2]IRC log
>   
>        [2]http://www.w3.org/2013/02/13-mlw-lt-irc
>   
> Attendees
>   
>     Present
>            Ankit, DaveLewis, Karl, shaunm, leroy, omstefanov,
>            philr, Naoto, felix, dF, Milan, Pedro, tadej, cweins
>   
>     Regrets
>            jirka, Dom, Jorge, Yves, Pablo
>   
>     Chair
>            daveL
>   
>     Scribe
>            omstefanov
>   
> Contents
>   
>       * [3]Topics
>           1. [4]1) Action item and issue re-distribution
>       * [5]Summary of Action Items
>       __________________________________________________________
>   
> 1) Action item and issue re-distribution
>   
>     <daveL_>
>     [6]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-l
>     t/2013Feb/0066.html
>   
>        [6]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013Feb/0066.html
>   
>     [7]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/open
>   
>        [7]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/open
>   
>     [8]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/is
>     sues/open
>   
>        [8]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/open
>   
>     <daveL_>
>     [9]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/open
>   
>        [9]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/open
>   
>     We start with open action items.
>   
>     DaveL says lots are assigned to Felix, so we need volunteers to
>     help
>   
>     Action-215 (Generate a sample of testing involving XLIFF) David
>     Filip has prepared some samples.
>   
>     At last meeting it was decided we need more samples, daveL made
>     some, with Leroy, and after testing they will be put up
>   
>     daveL is closing action item 215
>   
>     Action-251 (make the necessary steps for the mime type section
>     during last call mentioned at
>     [10]http://www.w3.org/2002/06/registering-mediatype) to Felix
>     still open
>   
>       [10]http://www.w3.org/2002/06/registering-mediatype)
>   
>     Action 277 (Color-code cells in Mappings table dependent on
>     unstable ITS categories or in XLIFF) to David Filip is still
>     ongoing as we still need work on XLIFF
>   
>     <trackbot> Error finding '277'. You can review and register
>     nicknames at
>     <[11]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/u
>     sers>.
>   
>       [11]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/users%3E.
>   
>     DaveL is willing to take over Action-310 (Go through the
>     document and check data category naming (capital first letter
>     plus hyperlink)
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [12]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/a
>     ctions/310 now daveL
>   
>       [12]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/310
>   
>     Action-333 (Check if the tables in the draft can get a caption
>     and numbering (might need change to odd and xslt) DaveL is
>     asking whether anyone other than Felix, from editors is on the
>     call.
>   
>     <daveL_>
>     [13]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/a
>     ctions/333
>   
>       [13]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/333
>   
>     Shaunm will take over Action-333
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [14]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/a
>     ctions/333 now shaun
>   
>       [14]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/333
>   
>     Jirka has agreed to take over action-341 (check syntax
>     highlighting of html examples with focus on quotes)
>   
>     ACTION-356 (Draft non-normative definition of "annotation")
>     sill open with Christian L
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [15]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/a
>     ctions/341 now jirka
>   
>       [15]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/341
>   
>     Action-377 (provide rewrite of section 1 and 2 by mid Jan,
>     taking editoral comments in issue-61 into account)
>   
>     David F to get involved with Action-377 (with Christian L)
>   
>     ACTION-378 (provide an example for clarified "uncategorized"
>     quality issue type value, see 2) at
>     [16]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-
>     lt-comments/2012Dec/0022.html and issue-60) with Arle L - DaveL
>     believes this is resolved
>   
>       [16]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-comments/2012Dec/0022.html
>   
>     Felix indicates that Arle wanted to make a clarification. Still
>     needs to be implemented (the clarification)
>   
>     Action-379 (provide an update of the mapping "quality issue
>     type values to existing tool values", see 3) at
>     [17]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-
>     lt-comments/2012Dec/0022.html and issue-60)
>   
>       [17]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-comments/2012Dec/0022.html
>   
>     This is a non-normative topic that still needs to be updated
>     (by Arle)
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [18]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/a
>     ctions/381 now daveL
>   
>       [18]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/381
>   
>     Action-381: DaveL is willing to take over from Felix. (Come
>     back to "relation between data categories" examples mentioned
>     at
>     [19]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-
>     lt/2012Dec/0088.html)
>   
>       [19]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Dec/0088.html)
>   
>     <trackbot> Notes added to ACTION-381 Come back to "relation
>     between data categories" examples mentioned at
>     [20]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-
>     lt/2012Dec/0088.html.
>   
>       [20]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Dec/0088.html.
>   
>     Action-385 (Shaun McC) Work on regex for validating regex
>     subset proposal)
>   
>     On this, Felix had errors using Oxygen. Shaun will look in.
>   
>     Action-389 (Felix) (Change example on its-tool-annotation).
>     DaveL will take over from Felix.
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [21]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/a
>     ctions/389 now daveL
>   
>       [21]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/389
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [22]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/a
>     ctions/390
>   
>       [22]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/390
>   
>     Action-390 (check disambig examples and test suite with regards
>     to presence of annotatorsRef). Tadej says examples are all
>     correct.
>   
>     omstefanov suggests referring to "disambig" as "text
>     annotation" throughout further MLW-LT WG
>   
>     DaveL says Tadej should assist editors here
>   
>     Action-389 - DaveL will take over from Felix
>   
>     Action-390 remains open, with Tadej
>   
>     Action-392: Make the edit for issue 76. Does anyone know where
>     Arle is on this. Felix says unclear whether just wording change
>     or change of implementation.
>   
>     <trackbot> Notes added to ACTION-392 Make the edit for issue
>     76.
>   
>     Action-393 (go back to Richard I. about new resolution for
>     issue-79) DaveL
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [23]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/i
>     ssues/79
>   
>       [23]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/79
>   
>     Davel is asking for someone to take over
>   
>     Felix says just one sentence needs to be changed, email sent to
>     Richard. DaveL agrees to take this over
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [24]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/a
>     ctions/394
>   
>       [24]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/394
>   
>     Action-394 (Add links to examples for issue 80)
>   
>     <fsasaki> action-394?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-394 -- Felix Sasaki to add links to examples
>     for issue 80 -- due 2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [25]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/394
>   
>       [25]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/394
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [26]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/i
>     ssues/80
>   
>       [26]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/80
>   
>     Felix suggests that this needs an editor to do this.
>   
>     action-395?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-395 -- Felix Sasaki to check what of lang and
>     xml;lang takes precedence -- due 2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [27]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/395
>   
>       [27]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/395
>   
>     <fsasaki> action-395?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-395 -- Felix Sasaki to check what of lang and
>     xml;lang takes precedence -- due 2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [28]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/395
>   
>       [28]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/395
>   
>     we discussed this last week. broad conclusion is that wording
>     is okay. DaveL has followup action to see how this works with
>     HTML vs. XML
>   
>     Felix will keep this action item.
>   
>     action-396?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-396 -- Ankit Srivastava to create example for
>     xml;lang / lang -- due 2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [29]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/396
>   
>       [29]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/396
>   
>     <fsasaki> action-396?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-396 -- Ankit Srivastava to create example for
>     xml;lang / lang -- due 2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [30]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/396
>   
>       [30]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/396
>   
>     <fsasaki> close action-396
>   
>     <trackbot> Closed ACTION-396 Create example for xml;lang /
>     lang.
>   
>     This action should be closed. Has been done.
>   
>     action-398?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-398 -- Felix Sasaki to answer Richard to
>     indicate we'll address this with a rule file in BP -- due
>     2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [31]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/398
>   
>       [31]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/398
>   
>     DaveL is taking this over.
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [32]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/a
>     ctions/398 now daveL
>   
>       [32]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/398
>   
>     action-399?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-399 -- Felix Sasaki to draft non-normative
>     section clarifying relations to HTML for issue 89 -- due
>     2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [33]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/399
>   
>       [33]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/399
>   
>     <daveL_>
>     [34]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/i
>     ssues/89
>   
>       [34]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/89
>   
>     <daveL_>
>     [35]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-
>     lt-comments/2013Jan/0071.html
>   
>       [35]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-comments/2013Jan/0071.html
>   
>     Felix explains that relation between its and HTML5 needs to be
>     made more clear.
>   
>     DaveL asked Christian L whether this could be covered in
>     Introduction (to its 2.0)
>   
>     Christian L says so far he has not written anything about this.
>     Will do so in next draft, and get persons more knowledgable
>     with HTML5 to review draft text.
>   
>     Should this action (399) be moved to Christian (to do in his
>     update to Section 1)
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [36]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/a
>     ctions/399 now christianL
>   
>       [36]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/399
>   
>     as no objections action 399 to christianL
>   
>     Action-400?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-400 -- Felix Sasaki to edit the specification
>     for Language (MUST missing, etc.) -- due 2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [37]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/400
>   
>       [37]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/400
>   
>     DaveL says simple edit ("must" missing, etc.)
>   
>     To be left pending, as DaveL and Felix cannot find substance of
>     what needs to be done.
>   
>     action-405?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-405 -- Felix Sasaki to follow up with
>     Christian on tekom as an option. -- due 2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [38]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/405
>   
>       [38]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/405
>   
>     scribe: for a workshop towards the end of the year. Felix will
>     keep open and follow up.
>   
>     action-408?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-408 -- Felix Sasaki to ensure that there is
>     no MUST in any notes. -- due 2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [39]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/408
>   
>       [39]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/408
>   
>     action-408: to DaveL
>   
>     <trackbot> Notes added to ACTION-408 Ensure that there is no
>     MUST in any notes..
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [40]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/a
>     ctions/408 now daveL
>   
>       [40]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/408
>   
>     action-412?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-412 -- Felix Sasaki to let Norbert know that
>     issue-95 is out of scope. -- due 2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [41]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/412
>   
>       [41]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/412
>   
>     action-414: to DaveL
>   
>     <trackbot> Notes added to ACTION-414 Make edit for issue-100
>     and get back to Norbert..
>   
>     will follow up with Norbert
>   
>     action-415?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-415 -- Felix Sasaki to update unicode
>     reference for issue-104 -- due 2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [42]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/415
>   
>       [42]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/415
>   
>     keep with Felix and keep open
>   
>     action-416?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-416 -- Karl Fritsche to propose solution to
>     Norbert and then Felix can add to spec. -- due 2013-01-30 --
>     OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [43]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/416
>   
>       [43]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/416
>   
>     Karl said a solution was proposed, sent to Norbert, but no
>     response as of now.
>   
>     DaveL asks Karl to send a 2nd reminder (to Norbert).
>   
>     needs to be done as spec change
>   
>     action-419?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-419 -- Jirka Kosek to make schematron tests
>     described at
>     [44]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Own
>     ership_of_rfc2119_statements#Purpose -- due 2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>       [44]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Ownership_of_rfc2119_statements#Purpose
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [45]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/419
>   
>       [45]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/419
>   
>     <scribe> pending, as Jirka not on cal
>   
>     action-420?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-420 -- Felix Sasaki to make edit for
>     issue-111 -- due 2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [46]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/420
>   
>       [46]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/420
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [47]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/i
>     ssues/111
>   
>       [47]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/111
>   
>     <fsasaki> "Implementations MUST NOT combine lists of language
>     ranges from multiple rules or local attributes." This is not
>     needed: overriding of ITS information covers this, hence
>     deleting the sentence.
>   
>     action420: to Jirka
>   
>     aCTION-412?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-412 -- David Lewis to let Norbert know that
>     issue-95 is out of scope. -- due 2013-01-30 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [48]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/412
>   
>       [48]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/412
>   
>     quality-related "must" statements. to be kept open for Arle
>   
>     action-422?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-422 -- Arle Lommel to do copy-editing on the
>     spec -- due 2013-04-01 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [49]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/422
>   
>       [49]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/422
>   
>     any volunteers to assist, as Arle busy leading up to Rome
>   
>     Shaunm volunteers to help
>   
>     DaveL says, exclude look at Section 1, but rest, incl. annexes
>     needs careful read through.
>   
>     Shaunm asks about whether changes need to be approved. DaveL
>     indicates editorial changes do not, anything that changes
>     meaning does.
>   
>     David F points out that this doesn
>   
>     't need to be pushed too hard, as Arle took this over with
>     deadline in April.
>   
>     Felix points out that we now need to concentrate on normative
>     changes. Editorial changes can wait.
>   
>     action-423?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-423 -- Felix Sasaki to do edits for issue-113
>     -- due 2013-01-31 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [50]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/423
>   
>       [50]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/423
>   
>     <daveL_>
>     [51]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/i
>     ssues/113
>   
>       [51]https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/113
>   
>     Felix suggests giving this to Yves (not on call).
>   
>     action-424?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-424 -- Arle Lommel to fix section 8.9 note:
>     "since the extra training resources does not justify the
>     improvement in the output." -> "since the extra training
>     resources do not justify the improvement in the output." -- due
>     2013-01-31 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [52]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/424
>   
>       [52]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/424
>   
>     leave with Arle
>   
>     action-426?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-426 -- Arle Lommel to create an indicator for
>     poster relations -- due 2013-01-31 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [53]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/426
>   
>       [53]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/426
>   
>     DaveL sent out something on this earlier today.
>   
>     Wait until reactions.
>   
>     action428?
>   
>     were going to have separate page, but now want people to update
>     their links on their use pages
>   
>     <fsasaki>
>     [54]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Use
>     _cases_-_high_level_summary
>   
>       [54]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Use_cases_-_high_level_summary
>   
>     asks ChristianL to check other links to see if up-to-date
>     (implementations of use cases)
>   
>     action-429?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-429 -- Felix Sasaki to check xliff ITS
>     mapping namespace hosting in w3c -- due 2013-01-31 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [55]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/429
>   
>       [55]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/429
>   
>     Felix says not urgent for its spec
>   
>     can wait
>   
>     action430?
>   
>     action-430?
>   
>     <trackbot> ACTION-430 -- Shaun McCance to draft text explaining
>     importance of Unicode normalization and best practices on
>     ISSUE-67 -- due 2013-02-04 -- OPEN
>   
>     <trackbot>
>     [56]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/ac
>     tions/430
>   
>       [56]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/actions/430
>   
>     <scribe> ongoing
>   
>     Christian asks to spend 2 min on high level use cases
>   
>     Christian recommends that we will benefit if using some sort of
>     template for examples.
>   
>     Christian says has largely been done, but sees one discrepancy
>   
>     is referring to 3rd part in each section template
>   
>     <chriLi> More Information and Implementation Status/Issues
>   
>     <chriLi> Detailed slides at , Running software, ....
>   
>     in some sections we have detail slides and running software and
>     source code (not in other?)
>   
>     <chriLi>
>     [57]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Use
>     _cases_-_high_level_summary#Simple_Machine_Translation
>   
>       [57]http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Use_cases_-_high_level_summary#Simple_Machine_Translation
>   
>     should we have guidance that each and every implementor be
>     required to do this?
>   
>     is this appropriate information to have in a note?
>   
>     DaveL suggests that one option is NOT to have it in.
>   
>     ChristianL responds that at this point in time this info is
>     very useful.
>   
>     But, ChristianL says he sees how some of this info can become
>     "stale" over time and thus sees not have it in formal note
>   
>     felix suggests leaving a working draft that, before the WG
>     closes later this year that can be updated later
>   
>     <daveL_> ACTION: dlewis6 to send mail instructing use case
>     writer to include linked to further information and working
>     prototpyes [recorded in
>     [58]http://www.w3.org/2013/02/13-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action01]
>   
>     <trackbot> Created ACTION-448 - Send mail instructing use case
>     writer to include linked to further information and working
>     prototpyes [on David Lewis - due 2013-02-20].
>   
>     DaveL asks felix whether there is anything else to take over
>   
>     <daveL_> olaf made point that flights and hotel in rome are
>     going quickly
>   
>     felix asks whether to skip Monday call
>   
>     DaveL suggests that there are issues for Monday. (Tadej and
>     Christian to report.) DaveL will chair again.
>   
>     Felix indicates that there will be NO merging of
>     datacategories, only levels dropped
>   
>     Felix thinks that the name changes can also be accepted as
>     non-normative.
>   
> Summary of Action Items
>   
>     [NEW] ACTION: dlewis6 to send mail instructing use case writer
>     to include linked to further information and working prototpyes
>     [recorded in
>     [59]http://www.w3.org/2013/02/13-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action01]
>   
>     [End of minutes]
>       __________________________________________________________
>   
>   
>      Minutes formatted by David Booth's [60]scribe.perl version
>      1.137 ([61]CVS log)
>      $Date: 2013-02-13 16:16:04 $
>   
>       [60]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm  <http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm>
>       [61]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
>   
>
Received on Thursday, 14 February 2013 13:44:27 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Sunday, 9 June 2013 00:25:08 UTC