[All] Rome program published

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:46:20 +0100
To: "public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

the program for the Rome workshop has been published, see

thanks a lot to Richard, Arle and co-workers at DFKI for making this happen.

I'm sorry that only a few ITS2 presentations are in the main session.
But there have been twice as many proposals than space for presentations
- which is a good sign too. And, as you can see the announcement, the
workshop will provide huge visibility for our ITS2 demos, now listed at

So as usual, please spread the word :)  but note also this bit -
important for encouraging additional attendees:

["Important: The deadline for registration is 8 March, but available
attendance slots are filling up fast and are expected to run out before
the deadline. So please be sure to register soon to ensure that you can