Re: [Prague use cases / implementation session]

Hi Felix,
Sound like a good idea

Note: I added the reference to the data categories you suggested in the
example at:
https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Simple_Segment_Machine_Translation_Use_Case_Demonstration#Summary

You mention also, having something ready for the HTML5 WG and a revision
of the requirements and use case document. When do you think we'd need
to have those ready by - just so we know when to allocate the effort to
review and refine these use cases for this broader audience, who won't
have the same shared background as those at the f2f?

cheers,
Dave