Re: [Prague use cases / implementation session]

Hi Dave,

2012/9/18 Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>

> Hi Felix,
> Sound like a good idea
>
> Note: I added the reference to the data categories you suggested in the
> example at:
> https://www.w3.org/**International/multilingualweb/**
> lt/wiki/Simple_Segment_**Machine_Translation_Use_Case_**
> Demonstration#Summary<https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Simple_Segment_Machine_Translation_Use_Case_Demonstration#Summary>

Thanks, that looks very good. Just some more background of the
proposal: What is currently on the agenda / objectives sections at
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/PragueSep2012
seems to be quite diverse in terms of the format - which is natural and
good. The main idea of this "template working" now is: we will  ideally
have a consolidated outcome following the same pattern. I hope that then we
can re-use it for various occasions, see below. And it might be a useful
way to capture the outcome of the presentations in a uniform manner.

> You mention also, having something ready for the HTML5 WG and a revision
> of the requirements and use case document. When do you think we'd need to
> have those ready by - just so we know when to allocate the effort to review
> and refine these use cases for this broader audience, who won't have the
> same shared background as those at the f2f?

I hope that in October we can spend some time to refine these descriptions.
Actually I think they will be rather short, so it hopefully won't take a
lot of time.

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow