Re: mtConfidenceScore

From: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 21:00:05 +0000
To: Shaun McCance <shaunm@gnome.org>
CC: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Yes you are right shaun. I'm just editing a version of this data
category to align with the its-tool proposal, so I'll fix that at the
same time.

Also, since a confidence score is always going to be applied to a
specific fragment of text, I can't see the need, if ITS tools provides
the tool/producer elements, for any global rules for mt confidence score.

cheers,
Dave