Re: Sections for HTML local implementation?

Hi Dave,

I guess I would expect the semantics to be defined in the introduction
for each data category, and for the implementation sections to specify
how syntax maps to semantics. And I fear that if the sections for each
data category don't mention the HTML attributes, people won't bother
to look at some table in an appendix.

--
Shaun