Re: Sections for HTML local implementation?

Hi Shaun, all,

I agree that having the table in an appendix wouldn't make sense. Also,
there is a huge overlap between the table in sec. 6.1 and your table. And
finally, Jirka is addressing the "how to work with HTML5" in a separate
section too.

I have a pragmatic suggestion: next week many usual suspects will be away,
at localization world. But a useful topic to discuss might be how to
integrate above pieces and what to do about the implementation sections. Do
you want to continue this on the list this week and work on it during next
week's call?

I am confident that you, Jirka and others who might be able to join would
develop a good approach to move forward. That doesn't mean that you have to
do everything: a good strategy is always to give action items to people who
are not at the meeting ;)

If you do some planning, you just need to make clear what to do when, see
the timeline at

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Oct/0074.html

[

1.1) PUBLICATION DATE: I propose week of 22 October. The week after is
TPAC, and there won’t be publications in that week. See
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2012AprJun/0093.html

This means that the last edits need to be done by 19. October.

]

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow