Re: [ACTION-331] Create xhtml example for 7 Using ITS Markup in XHTML

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:27:32 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,

it seems that these notes

By default XPath 1.0 will be used for selection in global rules. If
users prefer easier selection mechanism, they can switch query language
to CSS selectors by using the |queryLanguage| attribute, see Section
5.3.1: Choosing Query Language

HTML5 parsing algorithm automatically puts all HTML elements into XHTML
namespace (|http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml|). Selectors used in global
rules must take this into account.

are relevant for both cases: linked rules and inline rules. All, Jirka,
do you agree? If yes I would these into a separate subsection about
global rules in HTML in general. Thoughts?

- Felix