Editing session

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 08:51:42 -0700
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

Thanks to all who participated.
The specification Editor's Draft has been updated as well as several example.

I had to stop the editing, so we stopped at the end of the Provenance data category.

Felix: I have a copy of the HTML before I made the edits, but I wasn't sure it should replace the its20-before-online-spec-editing-call.html file since we would then not see the changes done yesterday. I can send it to you if needed.

The draft of the minutes is here: