Re: [All] spec edits, please have a look

From: David Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 22:19:05 +0000
Cc: "<public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>" <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
To: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Felix,
The intention here was that the the "MUST" needs to be checked after the ITS processor is run, i.e. after the the rule has been applied and the nodes to which the global rule applies are known. That is what was intended by referring to the "node selection", but is that wording clear?

So in that sense, having an itstool attribute on an its rule would not mean anything, but perhaps I am misunderstand your point?

Cheers,
Dave