[Provenance data catgory update, please review]

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 21:17:44 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,

I did action-316 which was the final tweak for the provenance data category
Dave has action-315 to re-work one example, but that won't change the

Phil and Pablo, I think you will implement provenance? Can you review
the provenance section and check if the definitions work for you? Having
your feedback before next week's call would be great. Other feedback is
of course welcome too :)