Fwd: Semantic Web Journal: Special Issue on Multilingual Linked Open Data (MLOD) 2012 -- Deadline extended to Dec. 7

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:14:30 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: 	Semantic Web Journal: Special Issue on Multilingual Linked
Open Data (MLOD) 2012 -- Deadline extended to Dec. 7
Weitersenden-Datum: 	Mon, 19 Nov 2012 11:06:31 +0000
Weitersenden-Von: 	public-ontolex@w3.org
Datum: 	Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:05:57 +0100
Von: 	John McCrae <jmccrae@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>
An: 	lod2@lists.okfn.org, okfn-discuss@lists.okfn.org,
public-lod@w3.org, semantic-web@w3.org, flarenet_subscribers@ilc.cnr.it,
annotator-dev@lists.okfn.org, ckan-dev@lists.okfn.org, CORPORA@uib.no,
dbpedia-discussion@lists.sourceforge.net, GSCL-Mitglieder@gscl.org,
linkedtv@iais.fraunhofer.de, lodaroundtheclock@lists.deri.org,
open-linguistics@lists.okfn.org, public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org,
public-ontolex@w3.org, public-openannotation@w3.org,
stanbol-dev@incubator.apache.org, wiki-research-l@lists.wikimedia.org,
wikidata-l@lists.wikimedia.org, wiktionary-l@lists.wikimedia.org,

Dear all,

We have extended the deadline for submissions to the Special Issue on
Multilingual Linked Open Data (MLOD) 2012 to *December 7th*.

Continuing the great success of the MLODE 2012 workshop
<http://sabre2012.infai.org/mlode>, we welcome novel submission to this
special issue of the Semantic Web Journal. We also produced a new
version of the linguistic linked open data cloud image as a result of
the workshop:

The call is here (and also attached as an HTML file)

Kind regards,
John McCrae (on behalf of all MLOD guest editors: Steven Moran, Martin
Brümmer, Sebastian Hellmann)