Comments on ITS2NIF conversion

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:16:36 +0100
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
>From Sebastian Hellmann:

[
I also had a look at: http://www.w3.org/TR/its20/#conversion-to-nif

1. There are some small spelling mistakes:
dependend -> dependent
whitespace nornalized, as a -> normalized as

2. In the NIF examples, could you add an "rdf:type str:OffsetBasedString"
in addition to str:String and str:Context

3. I talked to some people about it and they had problems understanding the
goal, when starting to read the section.
I suggest to extend example 24 by an RDF section, where people can see the
goal of the conversion immediately. Otherwise they might get confused with
the algorithm.

Other than these three points everything looks fine.
]

I will edit this in the spec, see action-284. Not sure yet about the RDF
section, we'll see.