W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org > November 2012

Re: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 12 November, 4 p.m. UTC

From: Olaf-Michael Stefanov <olaf@stefanov.at>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 23:21:43 +0100
Message-ID: <509ED377.2040507@stefanov.at>
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Dear all,

I will not be able to take part in the 12 November MLW-LT meeting, as 
I'll be an the funeral of someone who was dear to me.
I wish you all a good, successful meeting. I'm trying to keep up with as 
many of the issues as possible.

Kind regards,
olaf-michael

On 2012-11-10 06:51, Felix Sasaki wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> here is an agenda for monday's teleconf. I will chair, we need a 
> scribe volunteer.
>
>
> Time: 12 November, 4 p.m. UTC. See
>
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Main_Page#Upcoming
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121112T16
> <http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121022T15>
>
> DIAL IN DETAILS: 
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Dial_in_info_for_regular_call 
>
>
>
> 1) Work schedule update
>
> 1.1) PUBLICATION DATE: Last call publication will be in the first week 
> of December, as discussed in Lyon.
>
> see also dates for online spec editing at
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0039.html
>
>
> 1.2) After last call draft:
> - we will have a six period for getting comments from outside
>
> - at the Prague 2013 f2f we will discuss the comments.
>
>
> 1.3) Update on XLIFF-ITS mapping 
> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/55
> A placeholder
>
> 1.4) 2013 planning
> f2f meeting in June - Pedro, any update? Goal for the call: very short 
> sanity check on the attached Excl and have an action item to update 
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/EventSchedule
>
>
> 2) Data category overview table
>
> This has been on the agenda before, we need an co-editor victim to 
> make use of the table. It also needs to be updated.
>
> Question: how does this relate to table in sec. 6.1? Should they be 
> merged?
>
> Goal: Decide on it and create editor action.
>
>
>
> 3) Test suite format
>
> See
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0071.html
>
> Goal: decide on the format for pointer attributes, assure proper 
> documentation.
>
>
>
> 4) ISSUES
>
> 4.1) mtconfidence
>
> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/41
>
> Latest draft attached to
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0066.html
>
> Asked Arle whether he can edit this into the draft
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0070.html
>
> Otherwise we can close this.
>
>
> 4.2) Too many pointers / global rules
>
> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/51
>
> Solution proposal
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0069.html
> Goal: created action items for data category owners.
>
>
> 4.3) Remove "HTML5 inline" markup for standoff markup
>
> See http://www.w3.org/2012/11/01-mlw-lt-minutes.html#action14
> Goal: assure that not having HTML5 inline standoff markup at
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#lqissue-local
> doesn't cause problems.
>
> 4.4) Rename "translation provenance", see issue-22 question at
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0060.html
> Goal: decide on this, create editors AI
>
> 4.5) Tool information
> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/42
> See latest thread at 
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0064.html
> Goal: decide on "URI structure" issue and try to close "tool 
> information" topic.
>
> 4.6) Editor's notes in tracker and in the spec
>
> For the editing calls
> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/44
>
> https://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/track/issues/46
>
> Also for the editors: Pedro's text at
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Nov/0034.html
>
>
> 5) AOB
>
>
> Best,
>
> -- 
> Felix Sasaki
> DFKI / W3C Fellow
Received on Saturday, 10 November 2012 22:22:11 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Sunday, 9 June 2013 00:25:03 UTC