Editorial status

From: Arle Lommel <arle.lommel@dfki.de>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 10:24:16 +0100
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hello all,

I was out sick all of last week and so have not followed up on editorial matters for the specification. Is anyone at this point expecting any particular work from me on the spec? If so, please let me know so that I don't end up either (a) redoing something someone else did in my absence or (b) missing something in the volume of email I am going through from when I was gone.

Thanks,

Arle