Re: mlw-lt-track-ISSUE-7 (XPath Version): Sue of Xpath 2.0 [MLW-LT Standard Draft]

Hi all,

per Felix request, I have incorporated this info into requirements
document, so we don't forget about it:

http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Requirements#Support_ITS_1.0_Data_Categories

   Jirka