RE: [ACTION-85] Provide example of cache data category

Dear Felix,

I answer you in lines:

- it might make sense to assume defaults, see e.g. for "Translate" at

 <http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-its-20070403/#datacategories-defaults-etc>
http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/REC-its-20070403/#datacategories-defaults-etc

Defaults could be "cache all element and attribute content", so that a
document can be processed without specifying the "cache" attribute. Would
these defaults work for you?

>> Agreed, by default when there is not “cache” attribute is to cache all.

-Tto make the "cache" requirement more specific, should the attribute be
called "localizationChache"?

>> Agreed. “localizationChache” is much better. Agreed.

- I assume that one would also have a global rule like this

<its:localizationCacheRule selector="//p" cache="no"/>?

>> Agreed, as a global rule.

Thank you so much,

Pedro

  _____