Re: mlw-lt-track-ISSUE-21 (cms-related-terminology): CMS related terminology: not only CMS as content [MLW-LT Requirements Document]

Hi Felix,
Talking in terms of files or content item specifically makes sense in
the technical specification. However in the requirements document,
referencing the actual product classes, such as CMS, rather than just
talking more abstractly about files, would resonate more clearly with
readers of a use case or requirement who is trying to understand the
benefit it might have for them.

So I'd be against such a blanket change since if we only talk in terms
file formats it will be more difficult to many readers to map that into
actual problems.

cheers,
Dave