RE: [all] Publication postponed - new schedule (Re: [all] call for consensus: publication of requirements as first public working draft)

This version looks good to me, areas of additional thinking seem to be called out clearly.

Thanks,

Jan

From: Felix Sasaki [mailto:fsasaki@w3.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2012 3:16 PM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Re: [all] Publication postponed - new schedule (Re: [all] call for consensus: publication of requirements as first public working draft)

Hi all again,

at
http://tinyurl.com/its2req
you can see how the published draft will look like. This is auto-generated from the wiki via the W3C XSLT servlet and works only if the wiki content is valid. So if you (editing people) encounter problems, check validation of the wiki content via
http://tinyurl.com/its2req-validation

At Dave and all: after your edits on Thursday night, I will go through the doc again and prepare it finally for publication, with the time schedule indicated below.