[All] please don't send "orphan" mails

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 08:29:56 +0200
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Hi all,

please don't send "orphan" mails, that is mails that are not related to
existing issues or action items. After a few months we will forget what the
mail was related to.

This is also important for the data categories that we decide *not* to do,
e.g. because we run out of time. To be able to write useful text about
these, we need to track the discussions.

If you don't have an issue or action item that fits, just create one :)

Also as a reminder, for other mails, here are our mailing list conventions