Some input from EDI-TA (posteding methodology research)

From: Pedro L. Díez Orzas <pedro.diez@linguaserve.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 16:56:32 +0200
To: "'Felix Sasaki'" <fsasaki@w3.org>, <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Cc: "'Celia Rico'" <celia.rico@uem.es>
Dear all,

Our people that is working in methodology and training for post-editing sent
to me a short list of rates they are using. I do not know if they have any
interest for ITS 2.0. They are the following:

UTS Ratings (Utility, Time and Sentiment)

Utility (relative importance of the functionality of the translated
content).

Delivery Time (speed with which the translation is required).

Sentiment (importance on brand image).

Expiration level.

Thank you,

Pedro