Re: Some input from EDI-TA (posteding methodology research)

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 08:59:39 +0200
To: Pedro L. Díez Orzas <pedro.diez@linguaserve.com>
Cc: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org, Celia Rico <celia.rico@uem.es>
Thanks, Pedro. I added this as ISSUE-26. Like the other data category
proposals we discussed: please move this forward by

1) gathering two implementations of each feature
2) gathering consensus about the proposed features
3) issue a "call for consensus" pointing to the discussion of 1) and 2).

A question: I understand that many kinds of metadata are needed in
Linguaserve's use cases and reference implementations. What are the two or
three most important ones?

Thanks,

Felix