Re: REMINDER (Re: [All] IMPORTANT: feedback about ITS 2.0 implementation plans by 10 June)

Thank you, Pedro. There is no need to hurry - we will not delete the
non-confirmed data categories, but just move them to a different section.
So don't worry to much and just add what you are really sure about.

Thanks again,

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki