From: Yves Savourel [mailto:ysavourel@enlaso.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2012 10:48 AM
To: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: Re: [All] domain data category section proposal, please review

Hi Felix, Dave, all,

I'm working on implementing the Domain data category.
And I have a clarification question:

My understanding is that for the domainMapping attribute, the left part of the pair is unique within the mapping. And several left parts can map to a single right part. Is that correct?

That is, we could have:

domainMapping="automotive auto, medical medicine, 'criminal law' law, 'property law' law"

Note for the editors:

By the way, the current definition in the draft is not very specific on which part is in the document and which part is not. I know it's rather logical, but it may be more clear to say so explicitly, rather than just in the example?

Also in "The values may contain spaces; in that case they MUST be delimited by quotation marks." Maybe stating explicitely which characters can be used as quotation marks would be more clear? The example uses single quotes, but I assume double ones are also OK (any other?).

thanks,
-yves