Re: [All] domain data category section proposal, please review

Yves,
This sound sensible, but you get me thinking, what are the override
semantics between a domain rule that just specifies a source meta-data
selector and one that subsequently specifies a mapping, should we
specify that the consumer tool takes the RHS value of the mapping rather
than the LHS?

Also, this got me thinking. The selector in the example would select all
meta data, regardless of whether its useful for translation domains or
not. Can we specify that more specific meta-data selectors should NOT be
used as a domain indicator?

Regards,
Dave