[ISSUE-33]Re: [All] domain data category section proposal, please review

OK. that one is fairly straightforward, as the reference is to meta-data
in an existing standard format in the document. It would just require
part of the test suite specifying workflow domain to MT engine mappings,
e.g.
     auto->MT1
     medicine->MT2
     law->MT3
and perhaps for good measure:
     medicine AND law->MT4

I was thinking more of Arle suggestion to a dumb pointer to a document
with a set of translation job parameters for example, in a LINPORT
format. Do we want to test suite to require correct parsing of this
external file and then have so checking criteria for the correct
behaviour in the output of the translation process?

I don't see this as a problem either way, I'm just trying to tease out a
bit the scope and complexity required for the test suite.

cheers,
Dave