Re: [all] readiness and translation process parameters

Hi Arle,
I agree, leaving this to Linport and ISO was the broad intent of that
transParam proposal - they are the right people to do this.

Further, I agree a dumb pointer to an external doc would be a reasonable
alternative to name-value pairs - what do the LSP and client people
think? Is this something people would be interested in implementing?

As with the earlier transParam suggestion, this is soft on conformance,
but a bit more specific in referring to Linport/ISO to solve this. But
like the standoff provenance and PROV WG discussion, the maturity of
this external work is a factor. Could you say a bit more about this
normative status you mention? Can the documents be made available to the WG?

I guess it would look like

<its:rules
   xmlns:its="http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its"    version="2.0">
  <its:transParam selector="/html/body" transParamRef="/http://www.ex.com/transParam.txt"//>