Re: [all] readiness and translation process parameters

I think it makes sense to leave the ISO TS 11669 bits to Linport and ISO for now. Although they are now normatively defined I don't see that we need to address them. Alternatively we have a data category that simply allows us to reference these, but we make it a "dumb" pointer only and not try to define anything beyond the linking mechanism, which would allow us to add it without worry about schedule.

Arle