[agenda+] topics for monday's WG call

From: Dave Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 13:12:33 +0000
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Felix, all,
Some items of future planning that we should start discussing on the
monday WG call:

1) Tidying up requirements documentation: i think it would be worth just
adding some further structure the the requirements at:
to separate out the requirements that were actually met in the spec
(with data category references) and those that were not in a form that
could be pick up easily by future ITSers

2) Planning breakdown of best practice work in 2013. We have a number of
seeded activities that could be turned into valuable best practice,
a) the EU project deliverables:
b) use case demonstrations:
c) the ITS/XLIFF mapping
d) process definitions and create/read/update/delete mapping to ITs

3) scheduling some wiki tidying, removing unused pages etc