Last call working draft published

From: Felix Sasaki <fsasaki@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 12:37:35 +0100
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi all,

the draft is out, see

http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-its20-20121206/
http://www.w3.org/News/2012#entry-9647

Thanks a lot to all of you for your hard work this year.

Now, please spread the word :) Suggestion:

- use the contacts that you already made us aware of
- point them to http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-its20-20121206/#status so
that they know how to provide comments, by when etc.
- repeating again: provide Nieves, Arle and I with names so that we can
make sure that there is no overlap in nudging people.

Note that we will have to track all comments quite formally. More on
that during next week's call. We will take Yves' comment
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2012Dec/0038.html
as an example.