Re: [All] its-tool-ref vs. its-tools-ref

Jörg, Phil, Yves, all,

thanks for the feedback. I have changed this now to its:annotatorRef
(HTML its-annotator-ref). See the diff for the spec, examples and the
schemas attached. We can discuss this on the Monday call. If possible
I'd like to make the final change to this before the call, so please
send feedback before, if needed.

Thanks,

Felix