[action 63] naming our standard

From: David Lewis <dave.lewis@cs.tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 10:42:42 +0100
To: Multilingual Web LT Public List <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
As discussed in the last TC, as we increasingly advertise the work of
our group, it becomes more important that we decide what we call it.

Possible option are:
'ITS 2.0'
pros: established brand
cons: focus on internationalisation whereas the delta is more related to
localisation and even publication

'MLW-LT':
pros: matches name of the group
cons: perhaps not very descriptive of a standard

Other options might be to extend the ITS brand to encompass the stronger
localisation, e.g
- Localisation and Internationalisation Tag Set (LITS)?

What are you opinions? Any other suggestions?

Regards,
Dave