Re: [ACTION-42]: Provide some input on the scripting issue

From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 10:38:15 +0200
To: "Pedro L. Díez Orzas" <pedro.diez@linguaserve.com>
CC: public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
On 4.4.2012 19:48, Pedro L. Díez Orzas wrote:

> 1) Scripting content best practices

Hi Pedro,

I think that this list also should include another item covering
libraries like GNU Gettext where each string which should be localized
is surrounded by function call, like:

print _("Hello World");

together with tools that can extract such strings automatically from
source codes, import/export into various MT tools and run-time libraries
returning version of text in a proper language you get solution which is
in my experience on of the best in many aspects -- flexibility,
performance, ...