From: Pedro L. Díez Orzas [mailto:pedro.diez@linguaserve.com]
Sent: 05 April 2012 15:36
To: 'Yves Savourel'; public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org
Subject: RE: [ACTION-14]: Pedro to address cache and MT disambiguation with Arle

Hi Yves, you are rigth, but when we talk about ontolgies and semantic info is still harder to agree on any standard reference.

This is the reason why I addopted a neutral possition with open values, since web clients and MT providers will define with domain structure and/or semantic features should be used: they do their mapping, according to their systems and needs.

If this minimal info about that is not useful, feel free to change. I would like to know what think about it people related to MT. Maybe other working groups could also go agead with standard values for these.

Cheers,
Pedro