RE: [ACTION-14]: Pedro to address cache and MT disambiguation with Arle

From: Pedro L. Díez Orzas <pedro.diez@linguaserve.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 16:35:45 +0200
To: "'Yves Savourel'" <ysavourel@enlaso.com>, <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Yves, you are rigth, but when we talk about ontolgies and semantic info
is still harder to agree on any standard reference.

This is the reason why I addopted a neutral possition with open values,
since web clients and MT providers will define with domain structure and/or
semantic features should be used: they do their mapping, according to their
systems and needs.

If this minimal info about that is not useful, feel free to change. I would
like to know what think about it people related to MT. Maybe other working
groups could also go agead with standard values for these.

Cheers,
Pedro