Re: "nel" value for its:lineBreakType

I updated the XLIFF sample files based on Nathans comment. But I have a
question about a part of his comment which may be useful to get feedback on
from the group.  The comment is located here:

https://github.com/w3c/its-2.0-testsuite/issues/2

The part I am unsure of is as follows:

*terminology1xml.xml.xlf
> **terminology2html.html.xlf
> **These each have its:termInfo, which doesn't exist in ITS. There are
> its:termInfoRef andits:termInfoPointer. This will require more than just
> changing the attribute however, because the file needs a separate node to
> hold the term information, and in the present .xlf file the attribute
> itself is holding the value.*

Thanks,
Leroy