Re: [ACTION-230] ITS 2.0 Test suite on github

Hey Jirka,

Thanks for the help. Sorry about the delay on this but I am busy this week
preparing work for FEISGILTT so i probably will not have time till Monday
to work on the test suite. I will make the update to the GIT then along
with making a few other updates requested by Felix and Shaun.

Thanks for help,
Leroy