Re: LQI test files

Thanks for checking, Yves.

Leroy, Dom, all: I'm sure you will answer this in your update, but just
asking: it might help to "force" the implementors to do what Yves is
doing: already starting checking "their" data category files, and also
provide updates which you just have to commit. It will save you a lot of
work, and it will make sure that we detect errors soon.

If you agree I'm happy to distribute a lot of action items :)

Best,

Felix