Re: LQI test files

Hey Yves,

I have these files corrected as i noted these mistakes when i was parsing
them. But as mentioned in the mail I sent last night i have not committed
any new updates to loc quality or precis these shall be in the next update
which will be today hopefully at some stage.

* "corrected data category files and added in new output format for all
> data categories except for ruby,directionality,loc quality and precis and
> disambiguation".  *(quote from mail and github)

Also i agree with you Felix could you make an action item for this so that
people know that they can correct files all except for the
*ruby,directionality,loc
quality and precis and disambiguation *which will be added this evening at
some stage.Thanks for the help guys :)

Thanks,
Leroy