Test suite dashboard (Re: [All implementers] test sute master file)

Hi all again,

based on the latest version of
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgIk0-aoSKOadG5HQmJDT2EybWVvVC1VbnF5alN2S3c#gid=0

and on what is in github, I have created attached dashboard. It now
contains a comparison of files that are in github.

Some thoughts below.

1) The generation of a machine readable file from
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgIk0-aoSKOadG5HQmJDT2EybWVvVC1VbnF5alN2S3c#gid=0
is error prone. Could we give up the google docs and move to the
following process:
- add the test suite master file TestStuiteMaster.xml to github
- ask implementers to update the file if they contribute new output, and
to commit that output to github.
- Leroy or others would "only" update input files, or even better:
implementers contributing these would do this themselves
- Re-generate testsuiteDashboard.html and testsuiteDashboard.xml. I
could take care of that.

Since many people are on holiday I'd propose to decide about these
things and the test suite master on the 7 January call.

2) Current state of test suite
See testsuiteDashboard.html
Thanks mostly to Enlaso, we have 30% coverage of tests - a big "thanks"
to Yves and Fredrik. But many others contributed a lot too; there are
only minor errors in the files. E.g. Linguaserve deleted the index of an
element if there is only one element, e.g.
a) /html/head/body/p[1]
but the reference output files do this only for the root element, e.g.
b) /html/head[1]/body[1]/p[1]
Either solution is fine, but since I think most implementers did use
version a), maybe Linguaserve can change the output? That is, no index
only at the root element, for all other elements there is an index.
I think my "highly optimization-oriented mind"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt-tests/2012Dec/0171.html
is the reason for the misunderstanding :)

3) What's needed next
We need output files in github.

Best,

Felix